Local Crisis Lines Provide Help 24/7
Kane County 2-1-1 is a free, confidential referral and information helpline and website that connects people of all ages and from all communities to the essential health and human services they need.
The Crisis Line of the Fox Valley focuses on issues such as crisis intervention, mental illness, suicide, domestic violence and sexual assault, alcohol/drug abuse and community resources.
or Text: 833-AID-TEXT (833-243-8398)
The Dunham Foundation is committed to the overall health and wellbeing of our community. Below are some of the resources from various organizations available to our neighbors-in-need.
The Dunham Foundation is committed to the health and welfare of our community. We are closely monitoring the COVID-19 updates and share a mutual concern about the effect this outbreak will have on our community.
We encourage our partners to visit the following trusted sources of public health information.
- Healthy Aurora
- Kane County Health Department
- Illinois Department of Public Health
- American Public Health Association
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- World Health Organization
Additionally, below are links to local medical centers, school districts, private schools, municipalities, and other local websites with COVID-19 information. We encourage you to visit these sites for updates on these local entities.
Thank you to all of or partners for the strength and commitment to ensuring the health and safety of all in our community.
Kane County 2-1-1
Call 2-1-1, the FREE community resource line, from your local phone to speak with a live specialist about your needs or concerns and to be connected with local and state resources. This includes food, shelter, childcare and much more.
This line also includes the most accurate and up-to-date information regarding the Coronavirus from our country’s most trusted and reliable experts. Lines are open 24/7 and help is available in over 150 languages.
Learn more about 2-1-1 here. Alternate toll-free: 888-865-9903
- City of Aurora
- City of Batavia
- Village of Elburn
- City of Geneva
- Village of Montgomery
- City of Naperville
- Village of North Aurora
- Village of Oswego
- Village of Sugar Grove
- City of West Chicago
- United City of Yorkville
- Kane County Regional Office of Education
- Batavia School District 101
- East Aurora School District 131
- Geneva School District 304
- Indian Prairie School District 204
- Kaneland School District 302
- Oswego School District 308
- West Aurora School District 129
- Annunciation of the Blessed Virgin Mary
- Aurora Central Catholic High School
- Holy Cross Catholic School
- Holy Angels Catholic School
- Marmion Academy- Aurora
- Pope Saint John Paul II Catholic Academy – Aurora
- Rosary High School – Aurora
- St. Peter School – Geneva
- St. Rita of Cascia School – Aurora